Experienced Foundation Repair & Wall Repair Services
The Basement Guys® have the expertise to fix your foundation problems permanently, so your investment is once again safe and secure. Not only do we specialize in foundation repair, we also perform expert wall repair and rebuilds to ensure the integrity of the entire structure.
Signs You Need Foundation Repair
Foundation problems are often caused by a variety of changes that can occur in the soil surrounding your home. If you are unsure your foundation needs repair, then check your home today for:
- Windows & doors that stick or are hard to open
- Gaps in window & door frames
- Interior plaster walls cracking
- Nail pops in ceiling walls
- Leaning walls
- Window & door trip developing spaces
- Uneven floors
- Tilting chimney
- Sinking foundation
- Cracks in foundation or basement walls
- Sagging Floors
Our Comprehensive Repair Services
- Cracked Walls: Many newer homes have basements with poured concrete walls rather than concrete blocks. Cracks in poured concrete require special repair methods. We have developed own carbon fiber crack repair products that we use for an affordable basement/foundation wall repair solution.
- Bowed Basement Walls: Bowed walls are caused by soil load and under-designed foundations. When we repair your bowed walls, we use patented Rhino® Carbon Fiber Wall Supports to link the foundation base with the house framing, making it the strongest system on the market!
- Wall Rebuilds: Our team can take care of any walls that need to be rebuilt to ensure you have a sturdy structure from top to bottom.
- Wall Straightening: We can diagnose why your walls are bending and apply a professional solution to keep them straight for decades to come.
- Shifting/Settling Foundations: Our company uses the only best foundation pier alternative on the market, our own, to address a shifting foundation. Our system was designed to be the strongest foundation pier in the industry and we stand by it with a warranty that can’t be beat!
- Sagging Floor Repair: Your floor has a significant impact on your room, but over time, it may begin to sag and become unleveled. This may be because of unsupported joists or moisture damage. To address this sagging problem, our team offers adjustable support jacks. These jacks will be able to support the weight of your floor and keep it stable and safe.
Contact Us for a Free Foundation Repair Estimate
Our team here at The Basement Guys® is dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions to your foundation problems. From cracked walls to shifting concrete, we can repair it all. Call us at (412) 230-3137 or submit the contact form to get in touch with us about your foundation repair needs today!